Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Want to Teach in China?

The head of the Bodi School in Xi'an is looking for 1-2 teachers teaching in the following areas:

American High School Literature/World History/ESL/Math/Calculus/
Chemistry/Physics/Econ/Phil/Algebra/Bio/AP subjects.

The term will be at at least 4 and 1/2 months (Sept. 1 to Mid January) and preferably 2 semesters. The pay will be 1000 USD per month with food and lodging provided. International airfare will be covered in full for 2-semester contract and half covered for 1-semester. Additionally there will be 1 domestic travel airfare covered for either 1 or 2 semester contract.

The accomodations and food at the Bodi School are great, as are the students. (I know because I taught there last fall.) If you know of anyone, have them email me at jcmanleyy@gmail.com and attach a short vita. I'd be happy to tell them more about the Bodi School and pass on their information if there's a fit.

The timeline is moving pretty fast. I'm heading for Xi'an in late May. Back in late July. So let me know by May 25th, if possible.

Thanks!
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment